Thursday, December 4, 2008

November

Ok, I am posting, but really do not know why. Nobody reads this blog anyway.

After winding up October with a trip to my High School reunion I have had a "work Filled" November. We are opening a new store in Oak Grove, and it fills my days up pretty well. I have been able to do a few things outside of work,

The family took in "Sweeney Todd" at the Fox. What a mistake it was HORRIBLE

Holly was in a play at ECC called "Last Mass at St Casmir's.


It was a great end to a trilogy of plays. Holly played (not really acting, the role was HOLLY). Annie. JT was Eddie, and Tyler W played Rudy much better than it had been played in the last play.

Ryan then had Mr OHS at which Joanne celebrated her FINAL Mr OHS by being a judge.

Then came Thanksgiving..... We had the family in for the usual fare. This year we fried a turkey. 44 minutes and very good. Thanksgiving fell on Holly's birthday this year so it was a double dipped celebration.

We ended November with a trip to
Ryan and I liked it a lot, Holly liked the dancing and music, but not the overall performance

Well, it's off to December...

4 comments:

Wildbill said...

so can any one come to the open house on the 29th, and yes some people do read your blog.

Big Ez said...

yes sir

LacubriousToo said...

We do read it and the turkey was GREAT!

Lena said...

I read the blog!